|Noticeboard||Beth Din||Archives||Add Event||Subscribe||Privacy||Log in|
In Melbourne Shabbat begins Fri 18 Oct 2019 07:21 PM and ends Sat 19 Oct 2019 08:22 PM
ו' תמוז ה' אלפים תשע"א
1. Kosher Australia have much pleasure in announcing the opening of Falafel Omisi 359 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield (near Glenhuntly Rd) telephone 9523 8882. Your host is Yaakov Omisi and the cuisine is Middle Eastern, pareve. The launch will be 3pm-5pm this Sunday, 3/7/11. Regular opening hours Sun-Thu 11am-9pm.
2. Kosher Australia have much pleasure in announcing the opening of Glick’s Southland shop 1137A telephone 9585 8511. Opening hours Sun-Fri (closed Shabbos & Yom Tov).
3. Lentilicious produce a kosher certified range of lentil based meals that are healthy and nutritious. Simply add hot water to a saucepan and cook for a tasty meal. All varieties are Kosher certified, though Coconut Fusion is dairy (non Cholov Yisroel). All products carry the Kosher Australia kosher symbol. Lentilicious products are stocked at Kraus Foods, Lenny Corner Store and Alex’s Kosher Meal Mart as well as many mainstream supermarkets and health food stores. Visit their website for more information www.lentilicious.com.au.
4. Thomas Chipman (www.chipman.com.au) have introduced 2 new varieties of vegetable chips –sweet potato and beetroot chips. These are available at various Kosher outlets and mainstream retailers and carry the Kosher Australia kosher symbol.
5. For coeliacs and people interested in alternative grain cereals, Amaranth Australia recently gained Kosher certification for their product range. For more information contact Steve on 03 9338 3911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Aussie Health Snax are Kosher certified pareve and make a range of healthy, gluten free bars and cereals. Contact Vince on (0)2 9623 1033 or email@example.com for more information.
Best Regards & Good Shabbos.
Kosher Australia Pty Ltd
main tel: 1300 KOSHER
fax: 03 9527 5665
direct: 03 8317 2502