|Noticeboard||Beth Din||Archives||Add Event||Subscribe||Privacy||Log in|
In Melbourne Shabbat begins Fri 27 Apr 2018 05:19 PM and ends Sat 28 Apr 2018 06:18 PM
י"ב תמוז ה' אלפים תשע"א
Here are some of the latest Kosher News & Views
1. Chopsticks Blue have partnered with Scoopon for a special – a three course meal for two for $45. The offer runs from 9/7/11 – 11/7/11 and is redeemable for up to 6 months. Follow this link or visit www.scoupon.com.au (150 scoopons are required to activate the deal which expires 12 midday, 11/7). Visit Chopstick Blue’s website www.chopstickblue.com.au.
2. Laffa Bar has undergone refurbishing and has now reopened for business. Laffa Bar is located at 338 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield South (03) 9532 7888, cuisine is Middle Eastern fleishig & your host is Reuven Nahoom.
3. Trentham Tucker (03) 9428 9106 has just gained Kosher certification for its range of gourmet crispbreads, cakes & lavosh (puddings are not kosher). All are Pas Yisroel. The Lavosh is dairy (non CY) but the sundry products are pareve. Kosher products must carry the Kosher Australia symbol.
4. Wine Preserva (http://www.wineshield.com/) have recently gained Kosher certification. This uniquely Australian product is used to preserve the nose and taste of wine after opening.
5. Boosi Cheese produces Israeli style cheeses in various flavours. They also produce chocolate desserts. Available from various Kosher retailers, the products are Kosher certified, non CY. Contact Yechiel on 0410 250 075.
6. The Pastry Pantry manufactures gluten free pastry shells and sheets. Visit their website http://www.thepastrypantry.com.
7. PXR Weight-Loss (Kosher) Shakes (OU Pareve) are now available in Australia – contact Mark Surdut APD AN on 0404043563 or www.thenutritionist.com.aufor more information.
Kosher Australia Pty Ltd
main tel: 1300 KOSHER
fax: 03 9527 5665
direct: 03 8317 2502