|Noticeboard||Beth Din||Archives||Add Event||Subscribe||Privacy||Log in|
In Melbourne Shabbat begins Fri 3 Apr 2020 06:52 PM and ends Sat 4 Apr 2020 07:50 PM
ב' אלול ה' אלפים תשע"א
Some news for the start of Spring …
1) Kosher Australia have much pleasure in advising the community that the in house popcorn machine at Classic Cinemas is now under Kosher supervision. All flavours are Kosher certified pareve. Note that the cinema canteen stock a range of Kosher certified packaged products from the Royal Nut Company and Kosher confectioners. Please check individual products as not all products are Kosher.
2) Kosher Australia have much pleasure in announcing the opening of Sandwich 55 on Sunday 4/9/11. It is located at 55E Kooyong Rd, Caulfield North (where Chick Chicken was). Opening hours are 11am thru 10pm Sunday thru Thursday. The cuisine is fleishig sandwiches and takeaway (please see attached menu). Contact Sandwich 55 on 9509 5429.
3) Nuttelex Margarine: We have been advised by Nuttelex that Nuttelex Kosher should be ranged at all Coles and Woolworths and customers should make enquiries from the respective store managers.
4) Eskal Scotch Shortbread is not Kosher certified and not Kosher.
5) Golden Circle chilled Premium Breakfast Juice is no longer Kosher approved and existing stock is not recommended. Regular Golden Circle Breakfast Juice in PET remains Kosher certified pareve.
6) Golden Circle ‘Light’ Juices are not recommended at this time. Consumers who would like these products to be investigated should contact Golden Circle http://www.goldencircle.com.au/Contact-Us.
7) Black Label brand chilled Apple Peach Apricot juice is now Kosher certified pareve. Black Label chilled Apple Kiwi juice is now Kosher certified pareve.8) Jingilli olive oil is no longer recommended. Already purchased products may be used.